February 23, 2011

Valentine's Day!

Well I hope you already saw our Valentine's card! Quintin picked up quite a few ladies as his valentines with the card (grandmas and aunts mostly)!

For Valentine's day, Steven came home with chocolate chip muffins and served them to me in bed. He also bought pink roses. We went and visited our nurse friends and came home to hang out with dad again. The boys cooked dinner while I did homework. Then, we got all dressed up and went to an orchestra concert at UND. I totally slipped on some ice and ate it when we were walking in(which the bruise on my leg is still fading away). We had to take Quintin because it didn't start until 8 (on a school night) and we figured all our friends were spending time with their valentines. He of course woke up and we spent some of the time walking around the top of the auditorium with him. After the concert, we went to Denny's and had dessert...which Quintin decided he was entitled to sample as well. Then, we came home, got baby in bed and exchanged our cards for each other.

All in all, the best Valentine's day I've ever had with two cute valentines.




Update: We also got a package from my mom. Quintin loves his gorilla that says "MUAH! I love you!" It already has a bald spot.

No comments: