February 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Caitlin!

Today is my sister-in-law (left), Caitlin's birthday!!

Here's her custom-made art work ;)


Healthy Eater: We are always hearing stories about all the delicious, healthy things her and Greg cook.
Mom-to-be: She's going to be having our little nephew anytime in the next month or so!
Teacher: Caitlin is a voice teacher and she also teaches piano!
Piano: Caitlin is a great piano player!
World traveler: Caitlin has been to some of the coolest places. This last summer she went to Spain and we were totally jealous!
Music: Caitlin is extremely musical! She is the talent in our family. This year for the family Christmas party she sang "Grown Up Christmas List". It was absolutely beautiful and I can't believe we haven't heard her sing before then!
Pretty eyes: You can see-look at that picture!
Dog lover: I have never heard Caitlin talk about a dog she didn't like.
Singer: Like I said, she's a voice teacher!
Aunt: She is Quintin's only "Dorn" aunt!
Violin: She also plays the violin-see I told you she was musical!
Opera: Opera performance is her major at BYU. She was in an opera called Trial By Jury last summer. Our in-laws said it was great!
Fashionable: She even makes maternity clothes look good. And if you've ever been pregnant, you know that's no easy feat!
Wife: She's Greg's wife!
BYU Class of 2011: Caitlin will soon be getting her BA from BYU!!
Thankful: One of the things I have always been impressed with about Caitlin is her almost immediate response in sending Thank-You cards. Seriously I think I had a thank-you card for her baby shower waiting for me when I got back after Christmas break. And, I don't know if it's just ours or if it's everyone's but she always makes them sound so sincere. I know she takes time to write such nice notes!

Happy birthday, Caitlin! We hope it's your best year yet!

No comments: