February 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Brad!

Well, if you didn't read one of my last posts, my sister Talia is engaged to this guy:

Since we've fully adopted him as part of the family, we decided to do a little tribute to "Uncle B" on our blog.

Physics- His major at BYU-I
Ra Ra Rasputine- A song from Just Dance 2 that reminds us of him.
Uncle-Quintin's Uncle B
Smart-Did I mention his major is physics?!
Kind- He is seriously one of the nicest guys.
Humble- He doesn't go out of his way to have attention. I don't see it as shy but more as humble. He also is extremely smart but doesn't rub it in your face-a quality many intelligent people lack!
Math- His minor at BYU-I
Returned Missionary- Brad served a two year mission for our church in
Russia- (see above) Oh and the Russian word on there is "friend"
Polite- He came to visit our family at Christmas time and he was so polite. Our family is pretty loud and often ill-mannered, but Brad is polite!
Lucky guy- well he is marrying my sister and getting me for a SIL
Taco- Fond memories of taco-ing him and Talia on the lovesac.
Rubik's Cube- Brad is one of the only people I know who can solve a Rubik's cube in under 2 minutes without taking off the stickers.
Grateful- Brad is always saying thank you for the simplest of things.
Steadfast- Brad is strong in the Gospel. I know he will be a steadfast example for my little nieces and nephews.
Cute smile- Seriously, he has such a cute, sweet smile.

All in all, we are excited for Brad to join our crazy eternal family!

No comments: