February 23, 2011

4 Months Old!

How in the heck this happens, I don't know but my baby KEEPS ON GROWING!!
Quintin is now 4 months old.




At 4 months he:
-Weighs 16 lbs. 3 oz. (75%)
-is 25 1/4 inches long (75%)
-has a head in the 90th percentile.
-is a MAJOR couch potato! He loves to watch the TV when we are watching a movie.
Also, he just likes relaxing on the couch.

-only sleeps well if it is dark
-smiles and laughs a lot

-is TOTALLY ticklish.
-loves givin mama kisses EVEN if he's not hungry.

-is doing much better at tummy time.


-will roll onto his side but is too lazy to go all the way over. His Dr. said that his head is so big it may take him awhile to roll over. I don't know what that has to do with rolling over, I think the Dr. was just trying to make me feel better. I'm fully convinced he COULD roll over if HE wanted to.

-likes to suck on his hands or his dad's hands or his mom's hands or anyone else's for that matter.


-has considered converting to a thumb sucker but I think has grown out of that phase.

-spits up A LOT sometimes...and I mean A LOT!


-has been on ONE outside walk (not counting AZ)

- likes rice cereal better if he licks it off his bib.

-has enough hair for a faux hawk.

We love him more and more every single day!

5 comments:

T and Jackie Isom said...

What a sweetheart! Oh, how I miss that stage! Man, what is it with my baby? John Wayne is a little over 21 lbs, and he's almost 14 months! You're little one is going to blow him out of the water!

Pierson family said...

The picture of him on the Boppy is amazing! Such a cutie.

Auralee said...

Those are such cute pictures! I love the one with his big blue eyes and little smile when he's on his tummy.

Anonymous said...

He is ADORABLE! i love all of these pictures! i follow your blog through google reader, but i never get the updates....? I'm lovin all of your bloggin!

Bryan and Katie said...

Omygoodness! It's been a while since I've checked your blog! That baby is THE cutest thing!! He looks just like jaden with a smidge of Dorn! Beautiful!