January 21, 2011

To Eternity & Beyond

January 5th, 2011- Our 3 year anniversary!
We went from:


To this (you have no idea how hard it was to find a picture of just us with no Q):



In 3 years we have been through many things:
-We moved across 10 states & have lived in 3 different places.
-We increased our family to 3 :)
-We have been on lots of vacations: Prescott, California, Las Vegas (2x), Utah (way too many times), and then our road trip to move here.
-We have been to the emergency room 8 times (at least), 3 on holiday weekends
-We have taken probably close to 5000 pictures (with a very good portion since last October)
-We have been team primary teachers, YW 2nd Counselor (me), Scout leader (Steven), nursery worker (Steven), RS Committee Member/VT supervisor (me), Primary chorister (me), and now we are back to team primary teachers.
And many, many more things. We have had good days, bad days, TERRIBLE days, and wonderful days. Being married is not for wimps.
This year, we both decided that 3 years was just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity together. We still celebrated by going on a date (without the baby!) and Steven bought me a dozen pink roses and I bought him a tobogan hat with ear flaps.
I can honestly say Steven is my best friend. He is a wonderful dad and a fantastic husband. We have our moments, but overall, I think I'll keep him ;)
Here's to forever!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You guys are way too cute! Happy late anniversary!!