January 20, 2011

Happy New Year

We rang in the new year with our dear friends the Drotars and then Steven came home and lit fireworks with my brothers, sister, and dad. My mom, Q and I watched from inside (it was actually cold outside).

Here are some things we are looking forward to in 2011:
-Quintin's first birthday & all the fun stuff he will do between now and then
-My graduation (6 more weeks of classes left)
-Another wonderful summer with wonderful weather in ND
-Maybe a wedding or two
-Steven doing his flight instructing classes and completing most of his degrees
-Teaching the 10-11 year olds in primary
-The Dorns coming to visit in August
AND---Since I spent all but 5 weeks of 2010 pregnant or recovering from childbirth, I am looking forward to all of 2011 with just our little family of 3!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

What a cute baby! Thanks for the invite.