January 19, 2011

Newborn pictures

Yes, we had them taken. Yes, my baby was born in October, it's now January and I'm JUST NOW putting them up. Oh well.
Our photographer (from maternity pics) did some at 10 days. Quintin decided to be wide awake. BUT I wanted some cute sleepy ones, so my friend McKenzie very patiently came over two times the next week and took some. We had a fun little photo shoot and Q ended up peeing all over a ton of blankets, but we got WAY cute pictures! Here are my favorites:











4 comments:

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

Adorable! I love how you guys used the blocks in your maternity pics and these!

Becky said...

I Love the pics!! Wedding rings on the toes...what a cute idea!

Big Toe Mom said...

THESE are some GREAT Pics! the rings are a cute idea- thanks for shring

Anna and Dusty said...

Those are such good pictures! Little Q is adorable. I love the one of you and Steven holding him on the couch, and the first naked picture.... little naked tushies are the best!