January 20, 2011

Go Coyotes Go!


In case you didn't already know, Steven and I went to the same high school. And our high school has a really good football team. Even after we graduated we would go back for the games (never homecoming though, ironic no?). This years season was no different. Q and I were lucky enough to be there for the state play off game on Dec. 13th in Cardinal stadium. Q went through 2 outfits, several diapers and an entire travel container of wipes. He also got very spoiled by his uncles. I was happy to get to see my sister perform on colorguard. Sadly, my dear coyotes lost but it was an OK game and just good to be with family. The best part was when my bro-in-law kept telling all his old friends from high school that it was his baby. You wouldn't believe how many people asked him...at the end of the night he got tired of saying this is my nephew and just started saying, "You wanna see my baby?" Jeez Nate, what kind of reputation did you have in high school if everyone assumed Q was yours? ;)



No comments: