January 19, 2011

Christmas Adam

Because it comes before Christmas Eve...get it?
Ok my mom didn't either. But I stole the idea from my dear friend, Bekah. Basically, on Dec. 10th, we just had our own Christmas dinner (Chicken Cord on bleu, Sparkling cider, rolls, scalloped potatoes) and opened presents and then played with the presents. After breaking in the new Wii games, we had family snuggle time and watched White Christmas.
Things I got: a new camera, earrings, BOOTS, memory card, movies. Steven got: Just Dance 2 for the Wii, Wii play, a new camera battery, and some movies. Q got Christmas jammies, and some movies, books, and toys to grow into.
We thought it was important to be doing things with our own little family of 3. Also, it was an excuse to open presents early and not have to take them to AZ with us. Here's some pics--and don't you love my mad Christmas tree-making skills?




1 comment:

Big Toe Mom said...

that's my idea of a GREAT tree! ours is still up because we can't get our schedules to match. [it is a 2 man job to disassmble]