February 8, 2011

Random Thoughts on a Monday...wait Tuesday Morning.

Oh my heck being a mom is hard, wonderful, exhausting and beautiful all at the same time.

If I get asked one more time what I'm going to use my degrees for I'm going to scream.

I have 4 weeks left of school and absolutely no intention of going to any more. This is a new feeling for me.

We are thinking Disneyland after Steven graduates next year.

I'm excited for my sister's wedding, but not the dress I have to wear (good thing she never reads this blog).

I love family pictures. If it was up to me, we would get them taken every year at minimum. Since Quintin has been born we have had family pictures taken 5 times.

I am totally watching the bachelor this season. It is beyond ridiculous. The guy wore mandals on one of the dates tonight and the girl still cried when she didn't get the rose...I don't think she's missing much. I want Emily to win.

I also love shows on TV related to cake or cupcakes (Cake Boss, Ace of Cakes, Ultimate Cake off, Cupcake Wars, etc)

I watched way too much TV tonight.

Every day I try to clear off my desk and every day there is a new mound of papers and books and pictures to put away.

I am planning the best bachelorette party for my sister. It involves making 6 pairs of pajama pants. I picked out cute fabric. Good thing I still have 2 months.

Steven and I are very much trying to sort through things and organize the clutter and chaos of our house.

I miss sunshine like you wouldn't believe. If I hear anyone else complaining about temperatures of 40 degrees or less I'm going to roll my eyes and hope they get stuck in my head.

My best friend's birthday was on Saturday. I forgot to call her. I am still so embarrassed about it that I haven't called. I always think it's the 25th, not the 5th. DANG IT!

My other best friend and I haven't spoken since Christmas time. She has a bunch of pictures from Q's blessing that I really would like to have.

I am the worst best friend ever.

Quintin is ticklish. REALLY ticklish...but so far only for me. Steven can't do it. And Quintin's laugh could cure cancer if I could figure out how to bottle it up, I'm pretty sure.

Michael Buble still melts my heart. So does Bing Crosby.

My oh my this is possibly the most random blog post I have ever written. I need to go to bed.

4 comments:

Amy Tree said...

yup, totally random. don't you feel better now though? I have found that if I make lists (things I need to do, things that are bugging me) I feel more organized too.

Jenni said...

Hey U! I was wondering what happened to you on saturday! JK, but really! No worries! I would love to talk to you soon! Love ya!

Heather said...

I love your random posts, they make me laugh! Glad to see that you are surviving the blizzards of 2011!

Anonymous said...

haha chels! this made me laugh. i'm sorry about the cold weather. i never thought that you'd be the kind to watch the bachelor (i can't stand it--ha!)
staying home with your little babe is better than having any high-paying "dream" job. you seem to be loving every minute of it.
baby giggles is the best sound in the world. you need to post videos!