September 6, 2010

Random Thoughts from a Crazy Pregnant Lady

I am SO pregnant. I have a three minute attention span. I thought it was kind of a joke when everyone told me about baby brain but it's NO joke. So here's what's on my scattered-brain tonight:

1. I love three day weekends with my sweet husband. Today is our last long weekend before the baby gets here. We watched 2 1/2 hours of Pawn Stars, cleaned our house, did our laundry, took a long walk in the rain, enjoyed dinner together and had lots of study time. Today was so simple, but so wonderful.

2. I love the rain. I have been listening to the wind rustling the leafs outside and now finally the rain. It's so relaxing. It is kind of weird to have a rain storm that lasts so long though- this is no AZ monsoon.

3. Baby D is going on a growth spurt. I am SO tired today. This happened at about 18 weeks too. All I did was eat and sleep. The difference is that now he is so big and doesn't have as much room to move around.

4. The nursery is almost done. I will take pictures and post about all my craft projects when it is done.

5. My business ethics teacher is FINALLY giving us a break this week. Last week there was almost 200 pages of reading. I tried to do the assignments without reading and it was impossible so ALL of my assignments were late. The weird part--it didn't even phase me. I am pregnant, busy and just didn't feel like reading 200 pages in less than 3 days. This week we only have one chapter, one discussion post, and one case study- easy peasy.

6. On the other hand, I really like my research class. I have no idea what the end goal of the class is, but we are working on it.

7. I'm starting my thesis. I decided to research employee turnover. We'll see if it's as interesting as I need it to be to write a short book about it.

8. I'm going to the doctor again tomorrow. I will update on all that business later. Maybe I will even post the names we are thinking of.

9. My husband is a hottie. I will spare you the details of every detail of him, but we just bought him a black polo and it is SO HOT. It shows off his arm muscles and accentuates his features. We also bought a blue one and a green one and I can't wait until he wears those. I think it's a good thing I still think he's hott.

10. I am bored writing this now so I will leave it at ten random things. We've been busy doing other things and maybe someday I will tell you all about it.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

It's about time you posted. I don't facebook so how I am supposed to stay updated on what is happening in your life? Three weeks and we can hardly wait!!!!
Love ya

Paige said...

haha you are so random. Hey I did you get the wedding thank you card from us before you moved? I hope so... because we really love that rice cooker ;)

Email/message me your new address POR FAVOR!

Pierson family said...

Ha ha I'm glad you still find your husband attractive, that is a good thing.I'm glad you are enjoying time with him before the little one comes. Good luck on your school work.

Anna and Dusty said...

Lol, you are so random, I love it. Pregnancy does some funny stuff to your brain.

Caitlin said...

Haha... I love your blog! Your baby's coming so soon! I can't wait! You're going to be such a terrific mommy! We have a new blog, by the way, at www.greglovescaitlin.blogspot.com. :)