July 17, 2010

22

So my birthday was last Saturday. Here are the highlights:
-Joleen and the kids came and kidnapped me and took me to Ihop for breakfast. I haven't got to hang out with them for awhile and I loved it.
-Anna took me to see Eclipse (for the second time-don't judge us) on Friday afternoon and it was wonderful again!
-I called and talked to my dad (we share a bday) on Friday which was his Saturday. He loved his present and it was just good to talk to him. We haven't really missed celebrating our birthday together since I was born.
-Steven and I stayed up until it was 12:01 AM and I opened the package from my mom and the card from my in-laws.
-My sister Talia was the first to text to say Happy Birthday and Steven only beat her to it by half a second.
-Baby D let me sleep in for 2 extra hours (minus bathroom trips). It was awesome!
-Steven showed up to the house with flowers after his flight.
-We tried to go to a clay center that we thought was a paint-your-own pottery place. It was more like a non-profit place with a small exhibit in the front. But, the guy gave us the background and the whole tour of everything.
-Steven and I ran errands and he bought me a storage ottoman that I've been wanting.
-Anna and Sam came to visit and brought me pink flowers and chocolates!
-Steven made me dinner.
-We installed the AC unit in our bedroom. (Steven also slammed his finger in the window in the process)
-My mother in law called and I got to talk to her.
-Steven took me to see the Eclipse movie again.
-Steven made me birthday cupcakes and we ate all but one by ourselves.
-My phone stopped working at noon on my bday so if you text me or called me, I didn't get it but thanks anyways!
-Joleen & Mike and Sarah all threw me a combined FHE birthday party the following Monday. Sarah picked up a sweet pinata and Joleen made a wonderful ice cream cake. It was fun to celebrate with so many good friends. And, I didn't even know it was a bday party until we got there. Here's some pictures from that because I didn't feel like having any other pictures taken that weekend :)







PS Steven said he was going to post 22 things he loves about me...we'll see what happens!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Glad to know that you are still around and hanging in there. It looks like you are doing well and the baby is growing. Love ya

The Geiser Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday! What a fun day : )

Teresa said...

Not everyone has facebook and we would love an update. Love ya

Jessica said...

You look so cute with your baby bump! Happy belated birthday by the way. When exactly are you due again?