July 17, 2010

Things not to say to a pregnant person

There are a few things I've decided just shouldn't be said to a pregnant person.
I don't think that I am a typically overly emotional person, but being pregnant changes things. Here are a few adjectives most pregnant women do not appreciate:
-Hippo
-Baby Whale
-Extra round
-More to love (emphasis on the 'more')
-Many others--feel free to add in the comments.

We also don't want to hear about how our clothes are tight, our skin is oily, or we look like we waddle.

Most of all, we don't want to be called "Chunk" when you're taking a picture of us.

Steven learned that the hard way after taking these pictures:




June 27th: 23 weeks 2 days

Don't worry. We've had a talk about what not to say to your pregnant wife.

2 comments:

T and Jackie Isom said...

I really didn't appreciate how many people told me how tired I looked all the time. You know what they really mean is to replace the word 'tired' with 'terrible'.

Bryan and Katie said...

who called you baby whale?? I will beat them up! you are tiny!