January 16, 2010

I have no friends here.

I just thought I'd let you all know that I have NO friends in this state, or in any of the surrounding areas. I figured out that my closest friends are Tom in Ohio and Katie (& Gabe) in Kentucky. After that, I'm pretty sure it's my sister in Idaho and Kurt in Texas (but he is actually stationed in Iraq right now).
My friends furthest away are still Jenni in France and I guess now it's everyone else in California or Arizona.
This wouldn't be so bad if I ever left my house to make new friends. But alas, no. No nearby friends. I desperately need a girls night.

PS I know that Steven is my best friend...ya ya ya. He's still not able to have girls night with me and he is not much fun to shop with...

7 comments:

Allison said...

I will be your friend.

Mrs. H said...

I wish we were close enough for you and Chole to be able to have a girls night out. I know that you all need it sometimes. I hope that things will be great for you guys there. Steve you need to fly Chelsea out here so she and Chole can have a girls night and we can hang out ;)

Mrs. H said...

By the way it's Tom typing from Chole's account :)

Big Toe Mom said...

We got a web cam.... maybe we can watch a movie? eat lunch or scrapbook "together"????
Hugs to my frozen friend.
PS, send some of that chocolate!!

Teresa said...

Don't hide away from finding friends. You have so much to offer those around you. Wish you were closer and wish we would have got our craft night in before you left. Love ya

Bryan and Katie said...

yikes, i know thats coming for me too. go to enrichment...thats a good way to make friends : )

Gary and Amy said...

Can't say that anymore now can you!?! Good times had by all on our road trip. Thanks for moving here to the blissful land of North Dakota. It sure has made our life more fun!