October 21, 2011

The Keller Wedding Week-Part 2

We took a day off from wedding festivities and then had the Bachelorette party. Now planning a bachelorette party for a bunch of girls who don't drink, dirty dance, or party could seem like a challenge. Are you dieing to know what we did?

Ok I'll tell you. I rented a hotel room and we had a little staycation. We went swimming, played some get to know you games (for her high school friends and her college buddies), did facials, did pedicures, ate a lot of food (which was hand delivered by the groom himself). And of course there was ice cream. I didn't stay the night so I could be home with the baby. I'm told that they went swimming again and watched a movie. The next morning, they ate breakfast and I checked us out of the room.

For each of the bridesmaids, I created a little gift bag of sorts. Inside was a pair of pajama pants, a matching headband, a shirt that said bridesmaid, their favorite treats, and some other little knick knacks. They had wondered why I kept asking for measurements and sizes. It was a fun night and I'm glad we got to capture the bride away from the groom one last time :)

PS Quintin stayed with grandma and grandpa and got spoiled out of his mind!

No comments: