October 12, 2008

Fall :)



Since my allergies have passed I can now post about how much I love this weather!! Yahoo puts us at a current 61 degrees with a high of 85 today. There was a gentle breeze and the feeling was great!! One of the things I miss the most about SUU and Cedar City (besides the people) are the leaves! I would kill to walk through my favorite pathway on campus and drive up the canyon with Jenni! No doubt we would get lost and take a ridiculous amount of pictures, but the fall experience would be complete!! Maybe Steven and I will road trip up to northern AZ so he can experience the beauty of fall leaves and changing seasons!




This picture is from Oct 2, 2006- Jenni and I escpaed homework from a day and hiked up the canyon. We found this beautiful waterfall in the process!



This picture was taken Oct. 10, 2007 on an escape up the canyon. This time I was with Elijah and I wanted to share with him what a beautiful place we lived in!

God Bless Cedar City!

4 comments:

Paige said...

oh my gosh those pics are so gorgeous!

I really need to try visiting somewhere during the fall that has changing leaves... I don't think I've ever really seen it! :(

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

Man, those pics are so gorgeous! We might be getting some beautiful leaves in fall...but we are also getting snow!! I don't know which one I would hate worse...good weather/ no leaves.... pretty leaves/ but freezing weather!!
I miss you tons Chelsea..I hope everything is going well for you two.

Anonymous said...

No joke I was thinking the same thing the other night when Kortnee and i did just that. She didn't want to stop as much but one day we will do it again! Maybe we can go find leaves when you are up next month.
Loves!

Burton Fam said...

Cedar City misses you! I am so happy I found your blog! big loves!