October 13, 2008

8 things :)

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch *We don't regularly watch TV but here's a few favorites*
1. Oprah Winfrey's Big Give
2. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
3. Saved by the Bell
4. Fresh Prince of Bell Air
5. Full House
6. CSI-The original stuff
7. Boy Meets World
8. Cops (Steven watches this at lunch at work)

8 Things that Happened Today
1. I woke up EARLY!
2. I wore tie dye, a face tattoo, and flip flops to work (Professional Development Day)
3. We went grocery shopping.
4. I dropped half of dinner on the floor.
5. We worked on homework.
6. We took a study break and danced to "When Did You Fall" by Chris Rice
7. I worked on our shutterfly 2008 album and Steven approved!
8. I got 5th place for my teacher made enrichment judged by a regional advisor :)

8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Fazoli's (too bad there's no more in AZ)
2. Bajio (we located one in AZ!)
3. CARAMBAS (an old family fave)
4. Chipotle-Steven's favorite
5. Applebee's
6. Arby's
7. Subway
8. Home- eating Freschetta's Naturally Rising 3 cheese pizza straight from our oven :)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward
1. GRADUATION!
2. Our one year anniversary!
3. Starting our family!
4. Buying a cute SUV (Chelsea)
5. Having His & Hers Mazda RX-8's (Our Retirement Cars)
6. Buying our own house
7. Getting our Halloween costumes in the mail!
8. Going to the temple again soon!

8 Things on My Wish List
1. College Diplomas
2. Our own babies!
3. Shoes (a permanent part of Chelsea's wish list)
4. Right Hand Heart Ring (Chelsea)
5. Having a gun (Steven)
6. Good grades for this semester!
7. Successful activities for our callings!
8. A goodnight's rest!

8 People I Tag (If you've never been tagged before you just use the headings and answer them for yourself in a new posting)
1. Bekah & Pete
2. Katelyn & Colton
3. Molly & Mike
4. Paige
5. T & Jackie
6. Caitlin & Greg
7. Alan & Ellen
8. Kal & Ashley

1 comment:

Paige said...

I'm reading & reading... I'm enjoying... I'm being entertained... then I get to the bottom... "oh poop!" haha