June 1, 2011

SURPRISE Trip: Part 1

On Mar. 21, Quintin & I flew on a roundabout surprise trip. My sister, Talia, was going through the temple for the first time on the 26th...in Idaho. Well she thought we weren't coming. My parents and I planned it to be a surprise from everyone so none of my siblings knew we were coming and my bros-in-law didn't know until the night before.

We got to AZ on the 21st. My mom picked us up from the airport and we went home to surprise my brothers and sister. I walked up to the door and my brother Jaden was in the front room. He saw me through the window and ran out to see us Quintin. Then my other brother Dakota realized we were there and ran out. My sister was probably last to get the memo and once we saw the 3 of them, we went and visited my dad in his home office. Then the arguing and fighting over who got to hold the baby commenced. We spent 4 beautiful days in the sunshine, shorts-weather there!! We also ate lots of good food (Chino Bandito-Another Triple D feature!) and had a ton of fun!

Oh I should also mention baby Q got completely spoiled by grandparents who gave him food like pickles, lemons and got him addicted to lemonade...(ok so he had already had pickles before--they just fueled the fire).






2 comments:

T and Jackie Isom said...

Takee Outee, I love you!!

Bryan and Katie said...

Lexie LOVES pickles! I'll give her a spear and she'll suck on it for an hour and hand me back a completely clean skin! Your child is adoreable!