October 28, 2010

Pre-baby Update

Well, in case you didn't here, the baby is here!! But more on that later...
I still need to update on 3 things so here goes!
Baby Shower- It was awesome! A big shout out goes to McKenzie & Anna for hosting such a fabulous party! I do NOT like being the center of everyone's attention...moreso I don't like my belly being the center of attention. BUT, it was a fun party and I'm so thankful for all the hard work put into planning and throwing the party as well as all the kind gifts we've been given. Steven even showed up at the end to eat and help open presents.

Fall-Well fall has come to ND. Actually, it's mostly come and gone by now. The leaves changing were beautiful and the weather was perfect. I love the crisp feel of autumn in the air. Steven has never lived somewhere to experience changing seasons before so naturally he wanted to take some pictures. Man...was I really THAT big?!

Nursery- Well the good news is, we finished the nursery before baby got here. The bad news is, I never took any pictures before our lives got turned upside down by the little tornado that is the baby. So, I will maybe save the official nursery post for when I can tidy it up a little and take pictures...and I still have to add one more artwork thing of his name.

Ok there's my update...now onto the labor story and such.

No comments: