December 17, 2008

Somehere beneath the glitter, that comes this time of winter...

Last friday, even though I was feeling pretty 'under the weather' (I work with kids so I get a cold anytime the weather changes), we decided to go see Glendale Glitters for date night. We ate at the Pizza Roma restaurant (SUPER GOOD, kind of greasy), walked around in the crowd for awhile, bought a chocolate caramel apple (San Francisco Chocolate Company, I love you),
watched part of the Sun City Poms performance (Senior year assembly anyone?), walked around some more, bought wooden roses, met up with Steven's parents, walked around with them a little, then walked through the less populated are of downtown glendale to take random pictures, went home, and finished off with watching Get Smart at home! Besides feeling pretty icky, I thoroughly enjoyed it!!

2 comments:

T and Jackie Isom said...

I thought Get Smart was pretty funny. I love Steve Carell! Well, Merry Christmas!

Paige said...

I totally remember that assembly! They were actually pretty good... lol