September 10, 2008

Our First Blog/ Update on Life!


So we're hooked. Everyone else is blogging so we jumped on the bandwagon. However, everyone else is having a baby too and we're not jumping on that bandwagon anytime soon. We're buying a fish!

8 months of marriage have gone by. It's been lots of hard work but tons of fun! We're living in Phoenix, AZ right now. Working, going to school, and busy out of our minds.

Steven is in his last semester at GCC finishing some loose end credits. He'll start his aviation program at Chandler-Gilbert CC in Spring and then off to University of North Dakota we go. I'm doing 2 online classes at GCC right now and will start my major courses at Ottawa University next month. I should be graduating from Ottawa December 2009 in Human Resources. Steven is currently serving as the 11 year old boy primary teacher and the Assistant Scoutmaster. However, he's an assistant to no one so he may be the head honcho soon. I'm serving as the Young Women 2nd Counselor (over the beehives). I love my girls, but man it's a lot of work! Other than that, we just work and try to spend time with both sides of the family. We enjoy having study parties, making dinner together, watching movies, snuggling (he'll probably edit that part out), going to the temple and getting the mail together. Mostly, we're doing great, learning lots, and havin fun!

7 comments:

T and Jackie Isom said...

Welcome to the bloggin' world! Yea, it fun, and way addicting! We're not having any babies any time soon either! Maybe we should get a fish, too.

Molly said...

Hey I'm excited you have a blog! It's a fun way to keep up with what everyone is doing!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! Well, I have to say I was a little thrown by your title. I thought you really meant little dorns...like baby dorns... ha! ha! Just kidding. At least you get a fish! We don't even have one of those! We have plants, but I can't even keep those alive and all you have to do is water them!

Ashley said...

Gotta love to blog. I still haven't figured out how to have my friend's listed on mine but I still love it. I can't believe it's been 8 months already. That's awesome you got a fish. They"re so fun and easy to take care of

Teresa said...

Hey Chels - glad to see that you have joined the blog world. You can change your background by going to Thecutestblogontheblock.com and then choose a free one that you like - there are tons to choose from. Just follow the directions and it will apply to your blog. Let me know if you need help. Teresa (Jenni's mom)

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

Hey Girly! I'm so excited you have a blog! Now I can check up on you two little love birds whenever I want! Pete and I are at peteandbekahackerman.blogspot.com. Check us out!
Love Bekah

Adam said...

Hi! nice to hear that the two of are doing great! I'm on blogspot too, but I'm terrible at posting regularly. So yeah, take a look if you want, I'm at www.noxxusgowans.blogspot.com