March 16, 2010

Valentines Day- Part 3

For my gift to Steven, we kind of planned it together. I got called to substitute teach the morning of the 15th so my plans were a little less prepared than I would have liked. After getting home, I drove Steven to the airport and got everything ready while he did a lesson. I planned us a special dinner of this:
Main Dish: Popcorn Chicken & Tater Tots
Close-up of that salad: it had mini pepperonis in it.
Appetizers: Baby Pickles & Carrots w/ Ranch


Baby Shrimp and Cocktail sauceDessert: Mini Chocolate Covered Pretzels and Mini M&MsThe Final Product:
After eating for awhile, I had some gifts for Steven. Here is Steven's gifts. If you don't get it, read here.


And, if you still don't get it...this should make it pretty easy to understand.
*Sorry this is a little blurry*

PS This is from right after Steven figured out the 'tiny' dinner and saw the test. I think it's a pretty priceless shot.And this is when he opened his other present...also a priceless face.He couldn't believe that we will have a baby to fit in that in a few short months!

9 comments:

Beckums said...

:D

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

Congrats!!!!! That is so exciting!!! I am so happy for you!!

Becky said...

I really got a kick out of the Big Chief story....hadn't seen that yet. Can't wait to show you the onesie that we brought Steve home from the hospital in. It's a premie one and it was way too big for him. He was soooo cute though!

Teresa said...

Congrats

Mrs. H said...

Hey, I am really excited for you guys! If Tom asks...don't tell him how you told Steven...I was planning on doing something like that for Tom when we have our little one. Tell Steven to do that same please! That is super exciting! I'm happy for your guys!

Heather said...

Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you two...and the little kiddo who gets you for its awesome parents!!!

The Geiser Family said...

Holy Happy Day! Congratulations. It just keeps getting better : )

Burton Fam said...

chels!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!! kind of a lil jealous at the same time :) but how fun!!!!