November 2, 2010

Going Private

Yup, our blog is going private.

Nothing weird or creepy has happened.
I just look at little Q and think how blessed I am to have one of Heavenly Father's children under my care. I want to do everything I can to make sure he is safe and protected and I feel that making our blog private is something simple I can do.

We share some pretty personal stuff on blogs, and I would like to be in charge of who is reading mine.

So, send me your email address via comment below, text message, facebook, whatever you feel like and I will send you an invitation.

We're also going to have a pre-blog. I will update the pre-blog when I update the real blog. That way you know to check the private blog. (I stole that idea from a friend because it is so handy).

Also, don't be embarrassed if you read my blog and I don't know. I read lots of people's blogs that I don't talk to very often. As long as I actually know who you are, I'll send you the invitation.

So, do the following things:
1. Send me your email address so I can send you an invitation.
2. Add our pre-blog to your blog list so you know when we update.
3. Get a load of this handsome boy and his grumpy face:

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Steven and Chelsea -
Love to see updates on your beautiful family. I went to your mom's house the other day and she was getting out of her car. First thing she did was show me pictures from her trip. She's in love with being a Grandma.

kspangler7@cox.net

Kristin Spangler

Molly Campbell said...

Definitely need an invite because I have no shame about being a blog stalker :)

mollycampbell14@gmail.com

Your little guy is so adorable, and I am so happy for you two. Congratulations!

Ashley said...

Me too!! ashley816az@gmail.com

Pierson family said...

fallingforyou36@yahoo.com

People seriously forget I have a blog because I went private.

Unknown said...

Hey! I would love to be added. My e-mail is m.jj.85@hotmail.com

Erin and Bear said...

Congrats on your little one!

mrsgunhand@hotmail.com

erika said...

Add me please!

erikazank@gmail.com

Casey and McKelle said...

me too!
Quintin is such a cute little boy!
mckelle.heap@gmail.com

The Riffle Family said...

azriffle@cox.net

Briana Jensen said...

Add me!!

brianastubbs@gmail.com

Adam said...

noxxus87@gmail.com

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

Add me! bekah joy 61 at gmail dot com.

Big Toe Mom said...

Rick and I definately need to know! lol! Ya'll make us so Happy!
so,
bigtoemom1@yahoo.com

( don't forget the kids either.... they love YOU both!)

Beckums said...

beckytieman@gmail.com

I feel for you woman, I pushed for 2 hours before Kaleb came out, and had 2 really bad tears because of it!! His head was just too dang big and was stuck, hence the awful conehead!

Bryan and Katie said...

Oooh me! I love your blog : )
kathrynworkman@gmail.com

Callie Thurell said...

calliebu@cox.net

T and Jackie Isom said...

jackieferrell_8@hotmail.com

Kristen said...

kristenjo520@gmail.com

Quintin looks gorgeous, Chels!

Becky Orr said...

Chelsea you may not remember me but I was in your Spanish class at Centennial about 3 lifetimes ago. I was friends with Jaimie Sauls and spent more time at your table then my own. You friend requested me on facebook at one time and I started reading your blog then. Add me if you feel comfortable doing so, I am a real person!

reorr1@asu.edu