March 14, 2009

Christmas Eve & Christmas...

Has it really been that long since I blogged?? How sad!!
For Christmas Eve Dinner, we ate with my family. After receiving the traditional pajama pants, we headed out. We met the extended family of Mom Dorn for a HUGE ANNUAL Christmas party. We sang Silent Night in 3 languages (yay for returned missionaries!) for the talent portion of the night. I love these parties because I always meet someone new!! Mom Dorn has about 10 brothers and sisters, so there's always new people!


Nathan Dorn, I love you!

Our VERY FIRST CHRISTMAS was pretty exciting!! We got to sleep in a little and open lots of presents together :) Here are some pictures from the morning. We spent Christmas Lunch with the extended Dorn family and then spent dinner with the Ferrell & McCullough families. We were far too spoiled, but I loved it! Here's the pictures.






2 comments:

Kortnee said...

It is nice that you talked about Christmas eve, but what about our trip!? I am definately offended that you mentioned an event that happened months ago and not one that happened a couple weekends ago! Those were some stylin bathrobes!
Jackson

Heather said...

You really should update more often....