November 22, 2010

Daddy dressed me!

I love my sweet husband, I really do. And in his defense, he really tries. But sometimes, I can't help but wonder what he's thinking when he dresses Quintin. Let me explain:

Case 1-

Both the onesie and the pants are part of two different sets. Their matching pieces were both clean this day...but Steven put him in this.

Case 2- The least worst.

At least he kinda matches...too bad that hat is kinda small for his head ;)

Case 3-

Forgot to button the onesie. Figured it out after but handed him to me like this anyways.

Case 4-

It was snowing outside. I didn't even know we had a pair of shorts in 0-3 mos. He did have a jacket on at least (except when I took this picture). I kept waiting for him to spit up on his outfit so I could put him in pants but he never did so I guess he liked this one.


All I can say is, at least he tries, right?

3 comments:

T and Jackie Isom said...

T just buttons one button on the onesie. I don't know why it bothers me so much, but it does! To me, I think that's worse than no buttoning at all. I mean, I'm grateful he's willing, but how hard is it to button two more buttons? It's right up there with only putting $10 in the gas tank when it's on empty.

Alicia said...

That is funny and I know the story. Haha Chris doesn't even try to dress Eve anymore whithout me picking out the outfit first. And he never buttons up any of the butons on anything. Haha when she is wearing the onepiece pajamas he will just leave her feet out with the buttons open and it dragging behind her.

Amy Tree said...

I got a bunch of those hangers that you can put the shirts and pants on so everything stays in a set. I guess since J like to be in his pj pants all the time he thinks babies should too!